CNC Tungsten Carbide Burr Power Tools Low Price
|FOB Price:||US $2.56 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $2.56/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: standard type
- Process Usage: CNC Non-Conventional Machine Tools
- Control Method: Closed-Loop Control
- Performance Classification: High-End CNC Machine Tools
- Condition: New
- Type: Construction Tool Parts
- Szies: Cutter Dia-6mm, Cutter L-16mm, Shank
- Brand Name: Preda
- OEM: Accept
- Trademark: PREDA
- Specification: ISO9001-2000
- HS Code: 8207709
- Application: Wood
- Movement Method: Contour Control
- Numerical Control: CNC/MNC
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001
- Product Name: CNC Tungsten Carbide Burr Power Tools Low Price
- Model Number: Carbide Burs
- Material: Carbide
- Control: CNC
- Customized: Yes
- Transport Package: Plastic Box
- Origin: Changzhou-Jiangsu
1. CNC Tungsten carbide Burr power tools low price
2. Specification tolerance: Radius:<=0.1mm, Surface:<=0.1mm
3. Material of head: carbide
4. Hardness of handle: >=HRC30 (if handle diameter less than dia.3mm, usually the material of handle and head be the same each other).
Applications of carbide rotary files:
1, Used for finishing the surface of metal and non-metal
2, Removing the burrs of casting, forging, welding spatter on the welding assemblies
3, Chamfering angle, circular bead or flute on the mechanical parts
4, Chamfering or buring the pipes
5, Plishing the impeller channel
6, Gringding the hole for accurate shape
Rag, burr and welding seam of processing, cleaning, casting, forging and welding the moulds
Abrasive finishing process of internal cavity of impeller channel valve
Rounding and groove process of all kinds of machinery parts
Technical carving all metal and nonmetal materials
|Coating Classifying and Advantage|
The high-performance tungsten carbide rotary burrs provide maximum cutting edge stability with a simultaneous high tenacity of the cutting edge.
Tungsten Carbide Burr are ideal for shaping, smoothing and material removal. The tungsten ones are used on hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastic, hard wood, especially on hard materials whose hardness can be above HRA 90.1, To de-bur, break edges, trim, pro-cess welding seams, surface processing.
The product has long time operation life and its application range is widely, you can use different shape product according to your application. Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics ( to avoid melting at the point of contact).
The carbide burr are mainly driven by hand electric tools or pneumatic tools (also can be used on machine tool). The rotary speed is 12,000-30,000rpm;
Be suitable for:
|1 Used in following sectors:|
|• Tool and mould making|
|• Aviation and astronautics|
|• The automotive industry|
|• Shipbuilding and railway construction|
|• Structural engineering, steel construction and bridge building|
1. Are you manufacturer? Do you have factory?
---We are Professional manufacturer ,we have more than 15 years experience in this field.
2. Does free shipping is possible?
----We don't offer free shipping service, but we will give you some discount if you buy large quantity products.
3. Can you send products to our Forwarder in China?
----Yes, if you have forwarder in China, i will glad to send products to him/her.
4. Do you make OEM?
----Yes, we do. We have laser machine, can laser your logo and sizes on the body of milling cutter, also can print labels.
5. How about the delivery time?
----According to the sizes and quantity, delivery time is different. Usually be 5~10 days. We can tell you exact inventory state if you need.
6. Can you produce carbide Special Tool ?
--- Yes We can. From 2013 year. Our factory main market is from standard end mills to special tools. Special tool according your drawing and sample