Carbide Inch Dovetail Groove Milling Cutters for CNC Woodworking
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 1-25mm
- Size: Small
- Type: Wood Working
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9001:2000, GS, CE
- Dovetail Cutter: CNC Dovetail Tool
- Special Tool: Cutting Tools
- Transport Package: Plastic Box
- Origin: Changzhou-Jiangsu
- Logo Printing: with Logo Printing
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Material: Carbide
- mm/Inch: 1-25mm
- Dovetail Mills: CNC Cutter
- Trademark: PREDA
- Specification: ISO9001-2000
- HS Code: 8207709
Carbide inch dovetail groove milling cutters for CNC Woodworking
2 Work piece for cnc wood working
3 Customer drawings is acceptable
4 High quality inch size 1/4 to 1/2
5 Good Price
1. Are you manufacturer? Do you have factory?
---We are Professional manufacturer ,we have more than 15 years experience in this field.
2. Does free shipping is possible?
----We don't offer free shipping service, but we will give you some discount if you buy large quantity products.
3. Can you send products to our Forwarder in China?
----Yes, if you have forwarder in China, i will glad to send products to him/her.
4. Do you make OEM?
----Yes, we do. We have laser machine, can laser your logo and sizes on the body of milling cutter, also can print labels.
5. How about the delivery time?
----According to the sizes and quantity, delivery time is different. Usually be 5~10 days. We can tell you exact inventory state if you need.
6. Can you produce carbide Special Tool ?
--- Yes We can. From 2013 year. Our factory main market is from standard end mills to special tools. Special tool according your drawing and sample
1, Chemical Composition: 10%Co-Wc
2, Raw Material: Super Micro grain with Diameter less than 0.2UM
3, International Industrial Standard: K10, K05-K15, K20-K30, K20-K40
4, Application areas: Machining of cast iron, nonferrous alloy, chill cast iron, hard steel, stainless steel, plastic materials, fiberglass, carbon fiber and other non-metallic.
5, Served industries: Aerospace, Transportation, Medical Equipment, Military Manufacturing, Mold Development, etc.